Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2013

What I`ve Learned From The Big Blog Exchange.!?

                             Before the Big blog exchange announcement the winners.
I would like to share with my friends and readers and followers, what i`ve learned from this Unique project.
Actually i`ve learned many things.
I learned how think more positive about the future,how to think about my future, knew that, it`s possible to change the world.
i`m learning new language(french) because i`ve introduced to a friend from France and he`s teaching me french now and that`s so great,had new friends.knew more about other countries and their culture.
  I learned many thing i may do not realize it now but i`ll realize it later.
 i learned a lot of things from reading other people bloggers. and that`s so great.
And the Most Important thing, Big blog exchange motivated and inspired me to write a blog.when i was kid i loved writing and i was writing small stories, but i didn`t improve this. but after i knew the big blog exchange and knew the blogs.. i`m not gonna stop writing, i`ll continue.
Thanks Big Blog Exchange for motivating me forward.
Thanks for being the source of my inspiration.

Thank you.!

No comments:

Post a Comment