Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Destroy Barriers


-:I Always Say

Life Is Short,And We Will not Remain Forever, What We Missed Will not Return So we have to Enjoy What`s Coming

Life,Enjoy,Get Crazy,Do Whatever you want,Follow Fashion,Act normal,Obey the law
And Repeat After Me

 I Am Free





My name is Mohamed Hafez . I`m A student in faculty of engineering Civil Department , Positive person have my own hobbies like:Reading,Running ,Learn new Languages ,travelling And going in adventures.I love travelling , nature , colors , beautiful views,Landscapes and Discovering anything new .. And like to face challenges and 
overcome and find out solutions for the problems that i face in my life
.I Will always Lift my weapon against failure 



 I love my study and want to be a successful engineer and Dreaming to improve my country and change it.also dreaming to reach a high position in my life and improve myself and improve any place that i work in, and this is not an easy thing to reach. it needs many experience and hard working and many Skills 
i`m trying always to make myself better by getting courses and participate in many activities and trying to have more experience about anything that i learn or participate in.



From the NDRT Training
I`m a volunteer in many organisations Such as 
ERC (Egyptian Red Crescent) And also I`m A member in the National Disaster Response Team in My country ,I Had many courses about Humanitarian work And International Humanitarian Law And the Role of youth in this Field.I Participated In many Charity Works And i like to help all people especially those who are in desperate need of assistance.





NDRT Training


I Dream of a beautiful world, all people are living in peace no wars, no conflicts no troubles, no famines 
 .dreaming to put end to the human suffering

we can solve all those problems and live in peace by Cooperating , understanding and helping each other.


This could be the ray of light in this miserable world and the hope for a better future










 i`m a member in the Egyptian Youth Hostels Association. And i had contributed to the development of media  in the Assembly and submitted a project on the development of the media of the association and how to attract new members and i mentioned about the role of youth in Community development and how they can make a change in the country and it`s Culture.



 Since 3 days i was looking on the Association site about any activation that they are going to make and i found the declaration about the "Big Blog Exchange" .. I didn`t have a blog Before so i decide to make one and participate in this Blog Exchange.






I found it a good chance for me to have a new experience by connecting with other people,and to have a new adventure And exchange ideas and opinions,share life-experiences,discuss culture perspectives and discover the world. I`m always looking for adventures and new things to gain experience. and looking to Destroy barriers and break my fears. 




 Travelling is one of the ways to make me reach my goals and its the source of my happiness and my gate to the whole world.

And as the Wisdom say In  travelling are many benefits Like (New experiences increase my resourcefulness,i will learn so much about myself,Invaluable experience to put on my resume And Traveling will increases my knowledge and widens my perspective.


There is a big role of Youth hostels movement as a mechanism to develop and uphold the values ​​and the culture of peace and international understanding


and this can be achieved  by making Cultural exchange,knowledge exchange and experiences Exchange.
from my point of view this project and this competition not based on choosing 16 bloggers to travel and have a new experience&new adventure ..etc. in real life
 it based to spread love,understanding,peace amongst all people and  make all people who participated and who not, to have new experience and new adventure. and i believe in that, all nations can understand each other
and i see this also could be achieved on Local level by Application outputs journey and benefit from past experiences.






Behind Pyramids












In Hurgada


















Travelling such as unleash to your internal energy,Gives you boundless energy to discover all what is new.
One of my goals and My dream is to travel around the world and discover new places that i`ve never seen before and have a new adventure and see the history of the country that i`ll visit.
When i travel inside my country i find happiness i do not feel it in any work or anything i do,feel like am flying like birds, feeling so happy
Travelling for me like Migratory birds they Migrate for food, climate change or their Instinct But they travel around the world for that. but for me, i`m looking for enjoyment,adventure,discovering,new culture,new language and new friends
I did not travel abroad before and this will be my first time to travel if`ll have a chance to be one of 16 bloggers who will go on the big blog exchange.This big blog exchange is my hope to achieve my dream.





And Even if`ll not win And will not be the lucky Blogger  it`s ok. Still it was a good try for me and still i`ve Gained  A good Experience From the other bloggers that i`ve read . So  I’m asking for all your support and it’s completely up to you if you think I deserve to be able to go.And i Wanna thank the Organizers Of Big Blog Exchange This is a good Idea From them and a good try for me to experience new thing.

I Believe that,We Can Change the World Using

The Power Of Blogs



Please consider the fact that English is not my native language! Of course there might be 
mistakes. So i`m sorry if there is some mistakes and I would appreciate if you correct them.And  this is my first time to make a blog so it might be not perfect,So am sorry on any mistakes on my  blog,and was not with beauty that it should be.


!Thank You




8 comments:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakatuh. Hi Hafez, I know ths blog from Big Blog Exchange. Nice to now you. I really wish I can visit your country oneday. Salam from Indonesia. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Winda,and nice to know you too.. and your welcome to your second country Egypt

      Salam From Egypt ^_^

      Delete
  2. i've done vote for u, please kindly visit mine and consider to upport my blog also, http://www.bigblogexchange.org/blog/136001, gud luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy,,
    Im supported u in bigblog excahnge and voted for ya,,
    would like u drop into my blog winnyradc.wordpress.com

    -Greeting from Indonesia-
    Winny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bismillah. I am planning to visit Egypt next year.

    Hopefully there is no obstacle to my plan goes well. Insha Allah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Welcome in Egypt anytime Mr.Omnduut :-)
      and dont worry about anything ;-)
      waiting you :-)

      Delete