Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Big Blog Exchange!

This Blog Exchange Run by Hostelling International, it`s an exciting, unique and exclusive project that has never before been explored. Sixteen passionate bloggers will swap lives, blogs, cultures and places simultaneously in real life for ten days.

This blog exchange is so so Exciting and unique.since the first day i saw the announcement about this competition.and i started to make my own blog and spread about it and calling my friends and relatives to vote for me. and told my friends about it to participate with me and have a new adventure and new experience.

this event will bring together people from around the world who are involved in this competition and who are interested to have a new adventure in his life. to exchange topics,ideas and opinions, share life experiences, and discuss cultural perspectives.


This Blog Exchange is the ray of light for me to achieve my goal and to have a new adventure in my life and discover the world that surrounded me.


Participate, Share And Inspire Other People to Join it:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment