Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

My Adventure To Desert Of Sinai.!

i had course in sinai for 7 days,it was my second time to visit sinai, and it was so interesting for me to have this course, this course was about making a national team for disaster response,and they had chose me to be a member of this team. and i`m so glad to be on of it`s member.
Plus being with new friends from other states and trainers from other countries was a nice experience for me and nice adventure that i had.
The material that i learned and new friends that i`ve knew,good trainers.and the sweet hot weather,sun shine
it was so amazing adventure for me.
i`ve learned in this course many things about the international committee of red cross and red crescent, the international federation of red cross and red crescent And my national society (Egyptian Red Crescent).
the Disaster Response and how to enter in disaster case,advanced course in First-aid.
i got out of this course with hundreds of information.






No comments:

Post a Comment